Startup PEO Workshop
PEO Workshop Agenda
Taking your PEO to market faster.
IntegreatHR PEO Workshop will educate, enlighten and test your thought process about what you know about the PEO business. It is a hands-on workshop that will allow your vision to come to life. You will learn everything you need to know about running a PEO, what to look for, the do's and don'ts. Best thing you will ever do for your new venture.
- Building a PEO Backroom
- Understanding Exposures
- Building Your PEO
- What are You Selling
- Market Position Relative to Local Competitors
- Create Your Value Proposition Statement - what do you stand for
Standalone Onboarding System
Enhance your employee onboarding experience and streamline the process.
IntegreatHR's proprietary, cloud-based application is customizable, allowing you to create a branded employee experience that is as unique as your company. With this platform, you can be sure that all of your new employees are presented with a consistent onboarding experience and all the correct new-hire paperwork, including state-specific forms.
- Configurable - Integrates with open system HR Technology
- Easy & Efficient - Employees complete all new-hire paperwork online, using a computer or a mobile device
- Automated Notifications - Emails alert new employees of tasks that need to be completed; notify managers of outstanding items
- Auto Populated Form Fields - Make the process quicker and easier for the employee
- Smart Fields - Verify data to help ensure that you collect the information you need, simplifying your auditing
- Adobe Sign - All documents are signed electronically and stored for employee and HR reference
Whether you hire five employees a year, or 5,000, IntegreatHR's Onboarding solution is the perfect system to streamline your process. Drastically decreasing your time and paperwork, ensuring your people feel engaged and productive on day one.
Integrated HR / Payroll / Benefits
Manage every aspect of the employee lifecycle in one place.
is the most efficient, reliable and scalable HR software to help
your PEO or ASO deliver world-class payroll, benefits and HR.
- Manager and employee self-service
- Benefit enrollment and administration
- Payroll administration
- Tax management
- Enterprise integration tools (API and Data Bridges)
- Numerous reporting capabilities and ACA compliance
Time and Labor Management
Time and Labor Management Platform
Experience a versatile, accurate, web-based solution to your time and labor management needs.
As a TIMECO partner, we're able to offer a simple and scalable solution that meets the evolving needs of your industry. The system includes employee self-service, time and attendance distribution, labor tracking, scheduling, and seamless integration with any ERP or HR/Payroll system.
- Flexible accrual engine
- Time-off request workflow
- Exception tracking
- Scheduling and workday breakdown
- Mobile punch clock interface
- GEO fencing
- Audit trail
- Customizable dashboard
Integrated Onboarding Solution
Onboarding Solution Highlights
Quickly bring on new employees and complete the onboarding process accurately and efficiently.
Onboarding makes it easy to capture employee demographic information, federal, state and local tax filing forms, and client-specific forms. With a welcome-aboard message center, company policy/handbook acknowledgement and electronic signatures, new hires can get started fast and your PEO gets complete, accurate records and data.
- Customizable for your Clients' needs
- Onboarding seamlessly integrates with payroll and HR data
- Includes all governmental required forms and E-Verify
- Custom forms and policies
- Online file cabinet for forms and other documents
- Electronic signatures so you are always complete and auditable
- Always compliant with new government regulations, taxes and policies
PEO and Technology Services
PEO and HR Consulting
- A bundled technology offering for Startup/Evolving PEO
- Unified HR/Payroll/Benefits Platform
- Time and Attendance Management
- Technology training and implementation
- Industry Workshop with your leaders
- Explore philosophical and operational design
- Avoiding the "Got Ya's" that get others
- What does it mean to be an employer?
- Templatized Forms and Agreements